View your claims online
HYC Complaints Procedure
At HYC we are committed to delivering the best possible service. Our customers are the most important part of our business and every complaint received is very important to us.
Our complaints procedure is set up to resolve our customer’s complaints efficiently and effectively. Complaints can be made via email, telephone or by letter.
If you need to make a complaint please write to:
Help Your Claim Ltd
or email email@example.com
or call 03333 443 440
What Happens Next
- We will respond to you within five business days of receipt, advising who will be handling your complaint.
- Within four weeks of receiving your complaint we will respond to you with:-
- A final response which addresses the complaint; or
- A temporary response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and states when we will make further contact with you
- A final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
- A response which
- Explains why we are still not in a position to make a final resolution, giving reasons for the further delay; and
- Informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
What to do if you are not satisfied with our response
If you are unhappy with our response then you can refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman. They investigate complaints about poor service provided by claims management companies.
The Legal Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman this should be done within six months of the date of this letter.
Call 0300 555 0333 between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01or 02) from both mobiles and landlines. Calls are recorded and may be used for training and monitoring purposes.
For minicom call 0300 555 1777
Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6804, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WG
Do not send original documents to the Legal Ombudsman. They will scan any documents you send us to make computer copies and then destroy the originals.